How do I make a purchase with Barefoot Vintage?
- Find the item that you wish to purchase
- Click the ‘Add to Basket’ icon to the right of the item image to secure the item (your ‘Basket’ can be found at the top right hand of the web page in the form of a shopping bag icon)
- Click the ‘Checkout’ button to begin the checkout process
- Add your billing details, delivery information and preferred payment method
- Click ‘Complete Purchase’ to finish the checkout process
Can I reserve an item if I don’t have the funds to pay for it immediately?
Yes you can as Barefoot Vintage operates a ‘reservation’ policy
To use this please contact us with the price, description and SKU of the item you are interested in
Upon agreement the item will be removed from sale for a period of 7 days
Please Note If payment has not been received within this 7-day period Barefoot Vintage reserves the right to put the item on sale once again
Paying by Instalments
If an item is a little out of my price range can I pay by instalments?
Barefoot Vintage wants all vintage clothing to be accessible therefore we are happy to consider client payments by instalment on higher value items
Please contact us where we can arrange a reasonable payment level and period to suit both parties (e.g. smaller payments can be made weekly and larger payments can be made monthly)
Example A £200 item you can paid for at a rate of £50 per week over a four weeks while an £800 item could be paid for at a rate of £200 a month for four months
Note Barefoot Vintage does not charge interest but requires the first payment within 7 days of the agreed instalment plan
What happens if I would like to return an item?
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, items may be returned in original and unworn condition within 7 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method, or toward the exchange of another item as per the Barefoot Vintage Returns Policy
What kind of service can I expect to receive when buying from Barefoot Vintage?
Buying and selling vintage clothing is all about trust so as a purchaser you can trust that Barefoot Vintage will provide:
- An accurate measurement of the item
- Comprehensive guidance to ensure correct fit prior to purchase
- Specific, accurate and honest garment condition descriptions
- Clear and plentiful images of the item (and more should you require them)
- A thoroughly inspected item ensuring high quality standards
- A fair price for a collectable and rare item
- Excellent pre and post customer service
- Items that have been professionally dry-cleaned by vintage dry-cleaning experts
- A wearable vintage item
- Personal and professional packaging using only high quality materials
- Swift communication to purchase or pre-purchase enquiries
- A comprehensive returns service
In exchange Barefoot Vintage asks that purchasers honour this trust by providing:
- Timely payment for items purchased
- Communication prior to feedback
- Honest and polite feedback
- Honest reasons for item returns
Does Barefoot Vintage hire out vintage clothing?
Barefoot Vintage does not offer a vintage clothing hire service
How do I contact Barefoot Vintage?
Simply complete and send the contact us form and we will reply as soon as possible
How long has Barefoot Vintage been trading?
Barefoot Vintage was established as a concept in 2007 and became officially established as a business in 2012