Q: How do I place an order?
A: Placing an order with Barefoot Vintage is a very simple process. Find the item that your looking for, click the ‘Add’ it to your ‘Cart’ button to the right of the image item – your ‘Cart’ can be found at the top right hand of the web page. If you click on your cart you will be taken through our checkout process at which point you can decide whether or not to register as a new customer or complete the process as a Guest. You will be required to complete account and billing details, delivery information and your preferred payment method to complete the checkout process – at which point you will be asked to confirm your order.
Please pay using the simple checkout system provided. Immediate Payment is necessary to complete any transaction.
All transactions are on a first come first served basis.
HOLD OR RESERVE POLICY:
Q: Can I reserve and item if I don’t have the funds to pay for it immediately?
A: Yes you can.
Barefoot Vintage offers a "hold" or RESERVE policy: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the item that you are interested in and it’s price and we will see what we can do to help. For more details read our Terms and Conditions page.
PAYMENT BY INSTALLMENTS
Q: What if an item is a little out of my price range, can I pay by installments?
A: Possibly. Please read below.
Please get in touch with us and we are sure that we can arrange a payment level and period that suits both of us, and is 'within reason'. For more details read our Terms and Conditions page.
Q: What happens if I would like to return an item?
A: In the unlikely event that you’re very unhappy with your item - Please follow our Product Returns Procedure, which can be found at the end of our web page located under Customer Services.
Barefoot Vintage RETURNS POLICY fully complies with UK Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) offering a returns policy for unsatisfactory items, within 14 day's of receipt.
Please see conditions of sale prior to purchase.
All items are in Vintage condition as detailed within the listing.
• Light signs of previous wear does not constitute a reason for return.
• The item must be returned in the same condition as sold.
• Most items are dry-cleaned pre-sale, a returned item should be returned as sold.
• Please let us know that you are returning an item within 1 day of receipt.
• The item will need to be returned within 14 days.
• If the returned item is received soiled or damaged * a return will not be processed.
• The buyer will pay the return postage on any item.
• Please obtain proof of postage.
• International returns are not accepted.
*Barefoot Vintage does not offer a Vintage Clothing Hire Service; therefore all of the items listed are for sale only.
Vintage clothing by nature is rare and delicate, over processing and poor non-professional care can lead to an item being damaged beyond repair. This may well be the last known version of this item of clothing ever produced; it would be a travesty to lose it forever.
If in any doubt please ask any questions you may have: We try to respond within 24hrs.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Q: When will I get my Item?
A: We aim to post parcels within 2 days of cleared payment. On the rare occasion that we are away from the studio, we will inform you of any delay in dispatch.
• Items are shipped out to you safely/securely using high quality materials.
• Items will be posted out to you using the verified address given by you.
• Ensure your address is accurate to avoid disappointment /delay.
• Parcels are dispatched using Recorded/Special Delivery.
• International parcels are dispatched using International Signed For.
• All customs charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
• I will not mark any items or parcels as gifts/ lower value than purchased.
• Postal charges are calculated at cost (unless specified as free).
• Any postal overpayment will be refunded post dispatch.
Q: What kind of service can I expect to receive when buying from Barefoot Vintage?
A: Buying and selling vintage clothing is all about trust.
As a buyer you can trust that I will:
• Offer an accurate measurement of the item.
• Offer guidance to ensure correct fit prior to purchase.
• Offer a specified, accurate & honest garment condition/description.
• Offer clear/plentiful images of the item and offer more should you require them.
• Offer a thoroughly inspected item ensuring high quality standard.
• Offer a fair price for a collectable and rare item.
• Offer excellent pre and post customer service.
• Offer items that have been professionally dry-cleaned by a Vintage Expert.
• Offer a wearable vintage item.
• Offer personal & professional packaging using high quality materials.
• Offer prompt next day/within 48hr of cleared payment delivery service.
• Offer swift communication responding to questions within 24hrs.
• Offer a returns service.
As a seller, I would ask that a customer honour this trust by offering:
• Timely payment
• Communication prior to feedback
• Honest and polite feedback
• Honest returns *
Q: Does barefoot vintage hire out vintage clothing?
A: Barefoot Vintage does not offer a Vintage Clothing Hire Service; therefore all of the items listed are for sale only.
Q: How do I contact Barefoot Vintage?
A: Our contact details including email, telephone number & business address are all detailed within our ‘CONTACT’ form, which you can locate at the end of our web page.
Q: Is Barefoot Vintage a registered company?
A: Yes. Barefoot Vintage is fully registered with HMRC.
Q: How long has Barefoot Vintage been trading?
A: Barefoot Vintage was first registered with HMRC in September 2012. The owner of the company has been trading online as a business seller since October 2005.
Q: Does Barefoot Vintage have any affiliates?
A: Yes. I am a full member of the Vintage Fashion Guild and adhere to their customer service policies. Barefoot Vintage also has an affiliate relationship with Etsy, EBay and Facebook.
I feel passionate about every single item that has been collected and displayed within these pages. I feel that each item has value because of its story, its impact on fashion, or its significance to its original owner. I make sure that each piece is cared for, appreciated and passed on to someone who feels the same way.
Monday - Friday .................. 9.00 to 18.00
Saturday ......................... 9.00 to 17.00
Sunday ........................... 10.00 to 16.00
Vintage Fashion Guild
HIA Web Design